Background: Rikolto is an international network organisation with more than 40 years’ experience in partnering with farmer organisations and food chain stakeholders across Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. Rikolto has a global team of 170 employees, part of 5 regional teams.
Our team in Vietnam is part of our Southeast Asia Regional Team. The office is located in Hanoi. Rikolto envisions a world with a sustainable income for farmers and nutritious, affordable food for everyone. We reach our goals by building bridges between smallholder farmer organisations, companies, authorities and other actors across rural and urban areas. Together, we create innovative ways of accessing, distributing and producing nutritious, quality food, so no one is left behind.
We are looking for a Vietnamese qualified and enthusiastic professional for the position of FSC Programme Officer. This incumbent will be based in Rikolto’s office in Vietnam.
Job Overview: The FSC Programme Officer, under the direct supervision of the FSC Programme Manager, supports and facilitates the implementation of the FSC Programme in close coordination with other project officers, partners and actors in the food chains so as to implement three key strategic interventions: (1) healthy and nutritious food is produced in a sustainable way; (2) urban food markets are inclusive of smallholder producers, vulnerable citizens, the youth and women; (3) an enabling policy and financial environment at local, national and international level incentivizes healthy sustainable nutritious diets in cities.
Job size: Full-time
Expected starting date: As soon as possible.
- At least 5 years worked in agri-value chain and market development and proven experience in the food system in Vietnam, working with a variety of stakeholders including government and private sectors;
- At least 5 years experiences in project/programme implementation including planning, monitoring and reporting;
- Experience working on environmental sustainability, gender and youth mainstreaming in agricultural value chains is desirable;
- Knowledge and skills in building and facilitating the linkages between actors through the stages of food chains via application of LINK methodology;
- Practical mind-set and result-oriented;
- Good networker;
- Good communication skills and ability to adapt to various context and setting (including local, regional, international);
- Solid experience in coaching.
For more details, please find attached [TOR].
How to apply?
Please send your motivation letter and recent curriculum vitae with at least three referees in English before 24 June 2022 by email to: Rikolto in Rikolto in Southeast Asia - Vietnam office, House No.4, 249A Thuy Khue Compound, Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi. Email: vietnam [at] rikolto.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.